1. With nosepiece facing away from you, hold the bottom strap in each hand with the nosepiece up.
2. Position the respirator under your chin, pull the bottom strap over your head and position it around the neck, below the ears.
3. Pull the top strap over your head resting it high at the top of your head.
4. Place your fingertips from both hands at the top of the metal nosepiece. Using two hands, mold the nose area to the shape of your nose by pushing inward while moving your fingertips down both sides of the nosepiece.*
*Pinching the nosepiece using one hand may result in improper fit and less effective respirator performance. Use two hands.
5. Perform a User Seal Check prior to each wearing. To check the respirator-to-face seal, place both hands completely over the respirator and exhale. Be careful not to disturb the position of the respirator. If air leaks around nose, readjust the nosepiece as described in step 4. If air leaks at the respirator edges, work the straps back along the sides of your head